its a little different from what we have here, eh? I thought the country with the most gold medals should be placed first, like 1.chn 2. usa 3. gbr and so on. Oh well, this makes sense as well. :]
urgh, blogger! its hard to arrange the pictures here. groan. i had to adjust the layout at least 5 times each time and its still wrecked. save me. urgh.
what he says after 8th gold:
1. Nothing is impossible, 2. ...all it takes is an imagination. 3. It's been nothing but fun 4. What I'm looking forward to is not doing anything 5. Sitting and not moving 6. Without my teammates this isn't possible 7. I just want to see my mom 8. My mom and I were joking; my middle school English teacher said I'd never be successful
WE'RE WITNESSING HISTORY...
"the finestOlympian in history... he happens to be a swimmer, he happens to be in this race, and he happens to be rightthere infront of us." - 13 Aug 2008, 830pm
No comments:
Post a Comment