I must say: RONALDHINO is exceptionally humble and down to earth for a humongous international superstar like himself. I’m talking about non-elite football clubs, no glitzy Hollywood parties, no craving for Hollywood fame. He just happened to be the best footballer on the planet right now and he is just not bigheaded at all.
He’s come a long way since I’ve first seen him. He was once the skinny rising star that looks like he had just freshly emerged from the suburban’s of Brazil. Now he’s a beefy stout man – thanks to all the matches throughout his career so far – still has that toothy grin, still have that long locks and still, the best in the world. Not many stars would join the world cup with all sorts of CUPS still going on. But with that sincere, toothy smile of his while shaking the Chinese players’ hands before starting the match, we could all tell he’s serious. He wants that gold.
*High School Musical’sWE’RE ALL IN THIS TGT was played during the break of this event. Look at HSM go!
-

No comments:
Post a Comment